Services we offer in the sectors of industrial pipe work and plant engineering
Steel pipes play a central role in industry.
Steel pipes are used as supply lines for water, gas and various other media that feed a number of technical service systems. We work together with our clients and partners to deliver customer-oriented, technically optimised and cost-effective solutions.
- Seamless steel pipes acc. to EN10216-1 P235TR2, EN10216-2 P235GH TC1/2, 16Mo3, 13CrMo4-5, 10CrMo9-10
Dimensions: 21.3 - 610.0 mm
- Welded steel pipes acc. to EN10217-1 P235TR1, EN10217-2 P235GH TC1
Dimensions: 21.3 - 1.220 mm
- Internal coating - Epoxy, Scotchkote etc.
- External coating - PE acc. to DIN 30670 N-n, S-n, N-v, S-v and EN ISO 21809-1 CL A & B, PP acc. to. DIN 30678 (1.8 - 8 mm) and EN ISO 21809-1 CL C etc.
- Sandblasting to SA2.5, internal and external
- ASTM in alloy and non-alloy grades
- Elbows, fittings, flanges and special formed parts in various grades and dimensions
- Bent steel pipes/ steel profiles
- Rolled sheet metal